Cenetri Publishing Group extends its heartfelt welcome to World Structural and Molecular Biology Conference to be held from November 26-28, 2018 in the magnificent city of Rome, Italy with the theme "Fostering recent innovations and researches in Structural and Molecular Biology".
The World Structural and Molecular Biology Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and entrepreneurs to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Structural and Molecular Biology.
Structural Biology 2018 delivers a premier interdisciplinary platform for scientists, researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Structural and Molecular Biology.
In addition to the multidisciplinary talks, Keynote sessions, Poster Presentation and Workshops relevant to Structural and Molecular Biology, the Structural Biology 2018 is a complete 3-day scientific event, business meet, trade fair and exhibition with panel discussions, open Q & A to generate a prime learning knowledge between participants in the alluring city of Rome, Italy.
Why to attend Structural Biology 2018?
• Multidisciplinary talks by the first-string of the Global Scientific Community
• Meet Experts and Influencers Face to Face
• Certification, Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
• Sterling Workshop sessions and Exhibition
• Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
• Global Business and Networking Opportunities with peers
• Exquisite platform for exhibiting your by-products and International Sponsorship
- Structural Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Gene Regulation and Cell Signalling
- Computational Approaches in Structural Biology
- Determination of 3D structures
- Molecular Modelling and Dynamics
- Structural Enzymology
- Computational Methods and Biology
- Molecular Techniques
- Structural Virology
- Plant Molecular biology
- Cell Biology and Development
- Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Structural Genomics
- Molecular biology and Genetics
- Structural Biology and Bioinformatics
- Sequence Analysis
- Structural Biology Databases
- Crystallography, NMR and Mass Spectrometry
- Structural Biology in Cancer Research
- Biomarkers, Drug design and Drug Discovery
- Proteomics and Molecular Medicine
- Structure Prediction by Hybrid Approach
- Novel Imaging Technique
- Structural Biology Complexity Arenas
- Advancements In Structural and Molecular Biology